A self-detectable home kit for PSA secretion secreted from the prostate gland
An immunological home-specific test for the diagnosis of concentrations increases PSA in the blood for the detection and early detection of tumors in the prostate gland.
• Home testing helps in the preliminary diagnosis of tumors in the prostate gland.
• Fast, simple and very reliable.
About the test:
In men, prostate antigen (PSA) is secreted by the prostate gland. This gland, located in the abdomen beneath the bladder, surrounds the initial part of the urinary tube and plays a significant role in the production of sperm. The prostate's antigen level gives information about the physiological condition of the prostate gland. An antigen level above the normal level may indicate prostate disease (pathological conditions such as benign hypertrophy, chronic prostatitis, cancer).
When to perform the test?
• The PSA test should be performed at least once a year for
men over the age of 50.
• In the case of a prostate problem, this early screening test
creates significant recovery options.
What's in the kit?
• Test accessory a plastic pipette to take blood.
• Drip vial containing 1 ml of dilution liquid
• Sterile lick for blood sample
• Instructions for use