A home-based self-examination to detect the presence of hidden blood in the stool
Homologous self-test for rapid detection and diagnosis of hemoglobin in the stool.
Diagnosis of hemoglobin (fecal occult) in the stool may indicate undesirable bleeding in the intestines and / or the lower part of the digestive system.
The reasons for this are different, including:
• ulcer in the intestine
• bleeding swelling in the intestine
• cancerous tumor.
The result is approximately 10 minutes after the test.
Why perform the test?
• Home inspection helps with preliminary diagnosis.
• Convenience and speed of test result.
• In diagnosing growth, detection and early treatment increases the likelihood of recovery to 90%.
When to perform the test?
The test can be performed at any time without any medical restriction during 3 consecutive days.
For those aged 45 and over, and especially for the population at risk, it is recommended to perform the examination once a year.
What's in the kit:
• One test accessory.
• 3 strips of paper to collect stool samples.
• Syringe containing 2 ml of test fluid
• Instructions for use.